Foot and ankle devices are used in the treatment of injuries, which are caused by diseases or disorders, such as osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, diabetic foot, bunions, hammertoes, and several other diseases, like trauma and neurological disorders.
The increasing rate of sports-related injuries acts as a major factor for increased usage of foot and ankle related devices. Other factors include increasing incidence of diabetes and foot related disorders and technological developments, such as automatic foot and ankle devices.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Foot & Ankle Devices will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Foot & Ankle Devices market for 2018-2023.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Foot & Ankle Devices market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
– Bracing and support , Joint Implants, Orthopedic fixation, Prosthetics
Segmentation by application:
– Hammertoe, Trauma, Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Osteoporosis
This report also splits the market by region:
– Americas, APAC, Europe, Middle East & Africa
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
– Acumed, Arthrex, Integra LifeSciences, Johnson & Johnson, Orthofix, Ossur, Smith & Nephew, Stryker, Wright Medical, Zimmer Biomet
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
– To study and analyze the global Foot & Ankle Devices consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
– To understand the structure of Foot & Ankle Devices market by identifying its various subsegments.
– Focuses on the key global Foot & Ankle Devices manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
– To analyze the Foot & Ankle Devices with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
– To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
– To project the consumption of Foot & Ankle Devices submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
– To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
– To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.